Christadelphian Care Homes exists mainly, although not exclusively, to care for members of the Christadelphian Faith. We operate several Care Homes throughout the UK and our aim is to enable our residents to lead fulfilling lives, individually tailored to each individual. We are currently looking to grow our already established and dedicated team of Senior Care Assistants at our home based in Acocks Green.
We are passionate about providing excellent residential, nursing and dementia care to older people with varying levels of need. Working with us as a Senior Care Assistant, you will have the opportunity to be part of our residents’ lives, supporting and promoting independence in a loving and caring environment.
Ideally you will do the following:
- Be able to engage and develop positive relationships with residents and colleagues
- Lead, inspire and develop a team of Care Assistants
- Be reliable friendly and caring to help our residents achieve their everyday goals (including personal care)
- Be able to support in house activities
- Engage with residents and their families to continuously develop care plans
- Be resilient, attentive and ensure our residents are treated with the dignity and care they deserve
- Liaise with Health Professionals when required
- Hold a Level 3 or above in Health and Social Care GNVQ or equivalent
In return you can expect:
- A rewarding job, full of variety and opportunity
- Ongoing training to help you achieve more
- Support of an experienced and friendly team of colleagues
- An excellent hourly rate, with weekend/bank holiday enhancements, a generous holiday allowance and opportunity for overtime.
This role is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.