Christadelphian Care Homes exists mainly, although not exclusively, to care for members of the Christadelphian Faith. We operate several Care Homes and Sheltered Housing schemes throughout the UK and can deliver care tailored to individual needs from low support through to residential, nursing, and specialised care, including dementia. Here at Christadelphian Care Homes, we are committed to providing the highest quality individual care and support, a happy and enjoyable atmosphere ensuring that residents are fully involved. Our aim is to enable our residents to lead fulfilling lives and participate in regular activities, individually tailored to residents’ wishes.
At our site in Acocks Green, Birmingham we are looking for an experienced Registered Nurse to join our team, we’re open to offering full-time, part-time & bank positions.
Duties will include:
• Maintaining high standards of care by undertaking accurate assessment and planning of care, delivery, and ongoing evaluation of care plans, together with appropriate hand-over, to ensure all residents needs are continuously met.
• Undertaking nursing tasks including but not limited to, distribution of medication, dressings, catheterisation, tube feeding and management of chronic medical conditions.
• Liaising with health and social care professionals and other stakeholders involved in the wellbeing of individual residents to maintain a holistic approach to their care.
• Providing advice to families of residents and GPs of any changes in condition, which gives rise to concern and keeps them informed and involved in choices for ongoing care.
• Developing and maintaining positive working relationships with all residents, families, visitors, and colleagues.
You'll need to have current NMC registration alongside a good knowledge of the most up-to-date clinical practices. Experience of producing well-developed care plans is key. You'll be dedicated and compassionate and pride yourself on your person-centred, thoughtful approach to nursing.
In return we offer a working environment that is founded upon the delivery of exceptional care, opportunities to mentor likeminded colleagues, progress and grow in your career (Nurse Prescriber/Practitioner), alongside a fully competitive hourly rate including weekend pay enhancements, free uniforms, generous holiday allowances and entitlement to join the pension scheme.
If you'd like to use your clinical and people skills in an organisation that provides the quality care you'd expect for your loved ones, then we would like to hear from you.
This post is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure